TAKE A TOUR PLANT
A TREE SAVE THE RAINFOREST
AND MAKE A MEMORY IN KUALA KANGSAR
We are a group of eco-tourism volunteers conducting tours at an affordable rate to help save the rainforest. The collection from the tours will be used to fund our eco-tourism project in Kuala Kangsar (The Royal Town of Perak).
Our objective is to:-
1. To grow spice garden
2. To build a tea house for tourist to experience the environment of the Rainforest
3. To build small chalets for tourist to feel the environment and nature
A) Tours in Kuala Kangsar:
– Cycling Tour around the Historical Place in kuala kangsar.
– Boat trip to Victoria Bridge (1hr) on the way watch birds, small village and rainforest
– Lunch at Eco-Kuala Kangsar, view point surrounded by palm oil, rubber and Gaharu trees
Our ultimate idea is to invite people to participate in our eco-tourism projects and protect the rainforest. At the same time, to bring awareness and understanding about the importance of the ecology system, therefore to preserve it.
This tour is basically to build up general knowledge among students and citizens. We explain about Palm Oil, Rubber Tree, Gaharu Tree and The Royal town of Perak, The most photographed Mosque (Ubudiah Mosque) and generally bring awareness to the public about supporting the eco-system by planting a tree.
FOR RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT :
MR. K. S. VIJI : 012-5080 479
Email : email@example.com
Letter from Tourism Malaysia